August 9, 2019

MESSAGE "Open The Gifts"


"To whom much is given, much is required.




I am the Gift-giver.
I give gifts to men, to mankind (to all humans).
My giftings are free and without repentance.  
The gifts and calling of God are without repentance.


I am the Father of lights  ... and I give My gifts freely, and without respect to persons (without prejudice or bias).


I am a generous benefactor. (giver, distributor).  
I am a cheerful giver.


-pause-
4:40am


I daily load My people with benefits;  with good things.


Some 'open' their gifts;  others do not.  
Some are very aware of My gifts to them. 
Others are dull-of-hearing;  and blind to My gifts.


Some see  (Me)  ... some do not.  
Some hear (Me) ... some do not.


Some resist Me with (their) stubborn hearts ...  and their stiffened necks.


Some turn away from Me, from My wooings.  
(My calls, My whispers)


Others gladly accept Me and welcome Me.


Those with hardened hearts have shut Me out. 
They do not care about Me or My giftings.


Others with softened (tender, open) hearts (do) gladly receive (from) Me.


-pause-
4:46am


Yes, I freely distribute many (varied) giftings.


Some will grab hold and nourish their gifts;   
while others will let them fade (away).


Life or death.  
These gifts can bring life .... and their absence can cause death. ('death' can mean emotional, spiritual, physical, etc.)


Valuable gifts have been lost, marred, tarnished, destroyed.  
It is a great loss:  to Me ... and to My Body.  
(body = general group of all believers)


A life would (could) be changed with one word ... with a 
'word of knowledge'
 ... or a 'word of wisdom'.

   
These are precious ... and very needful.


Neglecting My gifts is dangerous, erroneous, pitiful, wasteful, ignorant.


Treasure My gifts. 
They are indeed rare, valuable, costly.  
They are from Me ... to you.  
I love you; My people, My children ... and I want you to benefit 
(to be better, to prosper, to learn).


-pause-
4:54am


The gifts of the SPIRIT are for many ... for many to benefit.


The gifts are extra-valuable;  when coupled with My fruit.
(coupled = accompanied with)


I have given you all things for life AND (for) Godliness.  
I am a good Father.  
Find Me.


-pause-
4:58am


Seek Me ... and seek My giftings.   
Remember, I am a Rewarder of those who diligently seek Me.


To him who asks, I answer.  
To him who seeks, he shall find Me.  
To him that knocks, I will respond and open (up).


*******



Perserverance (persistance) is key, is vital.  
Never give up in your quest for Me. 
Keep pressing on ... onto the high calling.


Be aware of the sabotage of the enemy ... for he will never stop in his pursuit of your demise (your death, your destruction).


He is 'hell-bent' on your failure, your losses, your default.  
He wants you 'DEAD'.


You need Me ...
You need My wisdom.  
You need DIVINE assistance, even in 'small doses'.


Take 'baby steps' at first.  
I see where you are (in your spiritual 'walk'.)


I will lead, I will guide.  
Some lessons 'ARE' hard to learn, hard to bear.  
I may chastise, if need be.


*******


If you indeed are My child;  born from above;  born of My Spirit ... then you will indeed be chastened, chastised, punished. 
(punished = disciplined, reaping from what is sown)


As a wise father teaches and disciplines his own child, so do I; with you.


If I left you to your own devices, to your own whims and fancies (then) you would rapidly self-destruct!


I have your best interests in My heart.


I will continue My work in you, until the end;  until your last breath upon earth.


I 'HAVE' begun a good work in and  you and I *WILL* complete it.


I am the AUTHOR and the FINISHER of your faith."






*message ended @5:07am (33 minutes in duration)



Scriptures

James 1:17   "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."


I Corinthians 12:8a    "For to one is given --by the Spirit-- the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;..."


II Corinthians 9:7b   "... God loves a cheerful giver."


Hebrews 2:4     "God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with diverse miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to His own will."


John 10:10a  "The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life..."


Acts 7:51   "You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, you (do) always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do you."


I Timothy 4:14a   "Neglect not the gift that is in you, which was given (to you) by prophecy..."


St. Luke 12:48    "...For to whosoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more...."


Romans 11:29   " For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance."


Galatians 5:22,23a   "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,... Meekness, temperance..."


Hebrews 12:2   "Looking unto Jesus-- the author and finisher of our faith; who, for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Ephesians 6:11    "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."




Definitions

sabotage =  destructive or obstructive action carried on by an enemy agent to hinder a war effort; an act or process tending to hamper or hurt;   deliberate subversion 

wiles =  trickery, enticement, ensnarement, duplicity

repentance =  to turn;  to change;  to turn in another direction;  to turn away from from sin/evil/Satan and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life;   to feel regret or contrition;   to change one's mind ;  to feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for




*from a message heard 9/15/2013 @ 4:34am

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life