July 15, 2019

MESSAGE "In The Night Seasons"


 "I will instruct you in the night seasons.


As far is the east from the west, so far have I taken your sins away. 

You are a new creature. 
Listen now ... I tell you the truth ... it is no lie. 
I come to set the captives free. 
My anointing breaks (the) yokes. 
You are free in Me.


Simplify your life. 
Do not allow stress to rob you. 
Continue in My Word. 
Listen for My voice. 
Seek My perfect will. 
Join together with Me and see victory.


Forget past struggles and failures. 
Determine to know Me.
Swallow your pride. 
Let humility clothe you. 
Forsake wrath. 
Climb higher with me. 
Soar to new heights. 
Love Me.


Yes, I will do a new thing.


Guard your heart(s). 
Still your soul(s). 
Learn from Me ... (for) I am meek and lowly in heart. 
My yoke is easy.


Sound the alarm (as I lead you). 
Let nothing be done for vain (selfish) glory. 
Let no man glory in My presence. 
I will not share My glory with another. 
Seek to know Me in My fullness ... My entirety.


Follow Me. 
I am your Good Shepherd. 
I will guide you with My eye. 
Crucify the flesh daily. 
My Word is *alive*. 
It will help you. 
It will speak to your situation.


Humble yourself in My sight. 
Do not forget to entertain (to help) strangers:  such may be My angels. 
Do not worship angels. 
They will be withdrawn ... if idolized.


Count it all joy when you fall into diverse temptations. 
Let patience have it's perfect work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life