June 23, 2019

MESSAGE The Power Is Rising (updated)


2:37am  sunday June 23, 2019


"The power is rising.

It is escalating.  MY Spirit is arising upon the earth once again. He will bring My justice ... My vindication .... My purposes ... My LOVE ... and MY swift punishments. He will reign.


Where there was extreme darkness ... He will bring light.  He will flood the dark spaces with MY marvelous light. 
        

MY light vanquishes the dark things.  Let God arise, His enemies be scattered!


Let My light drown out the despair of your lives ... let My love rid you of ALL fear ... let My joy give you strength!


-pause-


Consider My life .... I have infused those who allow Me to ... to be filled with My extravagant love ... it is a love NOT of the human kind ... it is of the supernatural 'genre' ... hahahaha ... it is a 'love of another kind' ... a love NOT of this measly world!


My love is far above ALL that you could ever ask or think or even imagine ... it is beyond your 'wildest dreams'.


My love is from above, not below ....
It it SUPER-natural ... ABOVE the natural ... it is above the earthly, human realm ... that is why you need ME ...


you need My love ... you need My power ... you need MY strength ... you need My peace


  -pause-


Let not your hearts be troubled ....... rest in Me.  
I will give you rest as have never known before.  
Feel My presence ... it is available ... it is REAL ... 
IT is REALITY!!


I AM REAL.  
I am not a 'fairy tale' ... I am not a 'tale that was told' and (then) faded away.


NO! I am alive NOW
I am here for YOU ..... for ALL OF YOU!!!


 -pause- 


Sing to Me ... sing a new song!  sing from your heart! Sing with life! with energy!  with MY power!!  Sing and sing again ... let My love feed your souls!!


-pause-


Close the curtain on your past ... on your addictions ... on your sins ... on your bondages ... on your fears ... on your hindering habits ... on your shame ... on your hurts ... on your demons .....LET ME HEAL YOU NOW ....

I am HERE.   NOW.  I am 'available to YOU ... NOW.


I have come ... to give you LIFE .... REAL LIFE ...

a life without fear ... a new hope ... a new beginning ... no matter where you are in life or age .... I can help you .... I can bring you a new spirit once again ....

-pause-



My Spirit is life ... where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty ... .there is freedom ... REAL freedom  ...no joke ... no con .... it is REAL .... I will not lie




I am the SPIRIT OF TRUTH ... the truth sets your FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life