June 27, 2020

HELP...a message from the writer


**** note from writer/scribe:

I go through a lot of trouble to get these messages written, typed, sized on page,  etc...and often I have to retype them, over and over...because, for some unknown reason, the size of the print keeps getting mixed up....I tried to fix this past mesaage about five times...and it will not stay in one size font...it is very aggravating! maybe it is spiritual warfare, I do not know. IT IS A REAL STRUGGLE TO TYPE THESE MESSAGES...IT SEEMS LIKE I FACE MANY RIDICULOUS HURDLES, JUST TRYING TO MAKE THESE MESSAGES PUBLIC !!


***could you (you who believe & have clean hearts)

...please pray for me??? I am still dealing with some sins & strongholds...and  need relief....I have some physical, emotional, social, financial, spititual issues that need resolution...thank you...(many paranormal attacks)

***I wonder why no on
e seems to comment on these posts...could you please comment... and tell me where you from ???


***there doesn't seem to be much attention*(readership) on this blog platform...does anyone know of a more successful media platform to present these messages???




No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life