September 20, 2019

MESSAGE "Love song"



"Whatever you are going through will not last. 
It won't be for forever. 
It will change. 
Your life, your mood, your thoughts ...WILL change.


Do not be anxious, do not worry. 
Rest. 
Rest in Me. 
I am your rest....the rest for your souls.  
Lean on Me. 
Cast all your cares - your worries - onto Me. 
I will carry your heavy burdens. 
It is a spiritual concept...but one that is very necessary to you.


-pause-


Let My Holy Spirit comfort you now. 
NOW. 
Think of Me ... think of My love towards you.  
Let My love and peace surround you now. 
I am sending this peace to you, as you read this. 
(As you read this.) 
I have the peace you need .... a peace that *passes understanding*.


Do not compare yourself to others 
... to other ministries 
... to other professions 
... to other workers. 
You are *okay*.... each one of you is precious and valuable to Me. I am mindful of each individual. 
I have even the count of every strand of hair upon your head. 
I know every human being intimately, even more so than they know themselves.


I know your thoughts. 
I know every thought before it is thought.  
I know every motive, every desire, every question, every fear.  
I can *read* your minds ....



-pause-



Find My Word as a comfort to you. 
Drink of My Psalms ... My songs to you.  Apply them to your situation 
... to your worries 
... to your questions 
... to your lives. 
They are refreshing to your souls, your emotions.  
They are light to your darkness.  
Take them.



Sometimes you feel alone, all alone.  
You may feel rejected, misunderstood, neglected, ignored.  
These are the times to not panic, but to take hold of Me ... of My promises to you.  
These are the crucial moments in which your lives may change .... where you may grow ...where you may feel relief and restoration.



I give you My love through many means, many avenues.  
My Word, My Psalms are for your benefit .... they are like a love song to you.


And I am singing them over you even now."





No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life