June 16, 2019

MESSAGE He Is a Concerned Father Part 1


" Great is my faithfulness. My compassions are new every morning. Morning begins after midnight.


*** Many miss My blessings and My words because they try to 'schedule' Me. They try to 'fit' Me into their timetables. What foolishness! My time is not your time. My creation cannot tell Me when to work, when to speak, when to save, when to heal, when to rain, etc.


*** Presumption is useless. My ways are not your ways. My wisdom is foolishness in man's eyes ... (and) to the world. In contrast, those things highly esteemed by the worldly are abominations to Me. They stink in My nostrils.


*** Yes, you may pour out all your complaints before Me. (That's what I'm here for! I listen to My children. I am an empathetic Father.)


*** Yes, I will listen to your worries, fears, questions, ideas, dreams, etc. I am not a God that is far off or made of stone. I see, hear, smell, taste, touch, feel, create, sing, laugh, speak, listen. I am a personable God. I am your Father. You belong to Me, and I to you.


*** Many misunderstand the Father's love. They only believe in a father's wrath and punishment. I am a concerned Father: I have your best interests at heart. I want good things for all My children. But, My plans are not always your plans.


***** Many people do not always understand My workings in their lives. They become angry, bitter, hardened, jealous, offended. They must believe and seek Me and My plans ... and see My hand is upon them ... and My Spirit is leading them.


*** If they seek Me ... they will continue to find Me. The converse is also true: if they do not seek Me, then they will not find Me.


***** Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I will deliver them out of them all. Have patience. Have faith.


*** My people are like dry bones: parched, dead, in need of life and water. They need My River of Living Waters...My Fountain of Life. I will enable those I call.

--pause--

 Purity and piety are not the same thing. One may appear 'pious' and 'religious' ... but inwardly be a ravening wolf.


*** Those pure in heart will be searchers of truth ... and will face opposition, pain and rejection. (Narrow is the gate ...).


*** You cannot put Me in a box. You cannot contain Me in a 30-minute sermon. I cannot be 'housed' in a steepled building. Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.

--pause--

Defenders of the faith will not always 'jive' with the churches. My SPIRIT is often in opposition to (the) staid religious spirits of fear-ridden traditions.


*** It is time to break out! Break down the walls of religion and of controlling hierarchies. Seek Me ... the Living God. You will not find Me among the dead. I am alive! My HOLY SPIRIT is alive (!) and moving (!) and tangible (!) You can feel My SPIRIT!"



(Message continued in Part 2)



staid = sedate, respectable, unadventurous, quiet, serious, steady, conventional, traditional, grave, somber, proper, formal, stuffy, prim, boring, predictable, routine, dull ritual

compassion =  feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others; empathetic action; caring, sympathetic, loving, lenient, understanding, sensitive, big-hearted, merciful, benevolent, humanitarian, considerate, thoughtful, generous, charitable, helping, listening,tolerant, warm, gentle, kind, tender, softhearted, Godly, good-natured, patient; like Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life