October 24, 2016

MESSAGE "Heavy Artillery"



"When the darkness is at it's worst; at it's apex:  then it is time to bring out the *Heavy Artillery*.
What does this mean? (You ask)

This means the *Strongest Weapons* of My *arsenal*.
Specifically, this refers to:

1)   Unbending and unwavering faith, in the midst of despair and death ...

2)   MY HOLY EVER-LIVING WORD:  My Word spoken, and My Word believed! ...

3)  The High praises!  Praises from a Pure heart, full of adoration.  Praises to squelch
the worst enemy of your soul!  Praises to build up the *reinforcements* (re Angelic bulwarks) ...

4)   Joy.  The joy that I give is beyond any device;  any tactic, any *missile* (fiery dart) ...
that the enemy may throw at you.
Joy releases My presence in your midst.
Joy refreshes the weary soldier.
Joy and faith are inseparable ...

5)  Peace.  The peace I give is NOT of this dark world!  My peace passes all understanding.
My Holy Peace is far, far, above all of this world's ways.  My peace rules over the earth's
wickedness.  (Vileness, vulgarity, unrest, rage, etc.)

6)  Did I mention praise ?  (Just testing you!)

7)  Dance.  To dance before Me is to (also) dance, in spite of your enemies!
This creates (utter) havoc in the satanic realm.
(Note:  Must be true worshipful dance and movement before Me:  NOT before men.  NOT as men-pleasing, but ONLY for Me!)

Dance incorporates My Word, My joy, My peace, and My praise.  It takes (requires) faith to dance in times of complete ruin and overwhelming darkness.

My Spirit will leap and will dance amazingly in your earthen vessels!

*******

My Glory is released in the dance of praise!
I am restoring and renewing My praise and My dance within My people.

The *Tabernacle of David* will be newer  ... and mightier than the old.  David (King David) danced and leapt before Me and was mocked.  Expect the same (and more) in this generation.

Whenever My Body begins to function as purposed ... the world, and the world's *leader*, begins to retaliate.

As I enable you:  Jump for joy!  Laugh!  Be released for greater things!
Fight the darkness with all I give you!"



#######

II Corinthians 10:4  "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of 
strongholds"

#######




Definitions

bulwark  =   protective defense, fortification

the 'world's  leader'  =   Satan  (the 'god of this world'; ruler of  evil world system

artillery  =   weaponry (in this sense); especially large-caliber weapons

havoc  =   widespread destruction, devastation; chaos

utter  =   complete, absolute

apex  =   highest point; top; point of culmination

squelch  =   to crush; put down, to silence;  suppress, inhibit, trample down

arsenal  =   collection of weapons

enemy  =   here: Devil, Satan, Lucifer

tactic =    planned action; strategy

vessels =   bodies (specifically, human bodies)

leapt =   jumped to great height, or with great force

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life