September 1, 2016

i am a mess

>i am in some very deep "sin(s)"...addictions...returned to alcohol...need attention ...problems...in over my head...i have no right to have this blog at all...i don't have much faith any more...i am in DEEP trouble...i am VERY sick. VERY weak, alone...no friends...no family really...totally dysfunctional family/relatives...no one to love me...no one to confide in...no one who understands anything i am talking about...i am in debt...i am disabled...basically homeless...no where to go...i am VERY down-trodden...i have had a lifetime of misery...tragedies...deep, evil generational "curses"... strong, disabling FEARS, social anxiety, total shame/embarrassment...emotional illness/distress...chronic/compounded physical illnesses/afflictions/mystery health issues..."familiar spirits'...'hauntings'...'poltegeists'...possible military/scientific experimentation...strange marks on skin...torment...dissociation...strange/bizarre 'signs'/objects/dead animals put in yard...severe oppression...no one to help me/us...no help ANYWHERE...no one believes anything i EVER say.....i have been completely 'forsaken'...forgotten...isolated...neglected...ignored..hated...darkness...shame...many 'sins'/bondages/ strongholds...i am under 'attack' VERY much...i cannot fight this...i am COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED...SO, PLEASE DON'T LET MY PERSONAL LIFE DETER YOU...OR DISCOURAGE YOU...WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHOEVER  MAY BE READING THIS...I AM BEING painfully honest...TELLING my TRUTHS...I AM A "LOSER" IN LIFE...I CANNOT DO IT...SO, IF I DIE, I DIE...ONLY  TO HOPE IN THE mercy AND kindness OF GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life