June 19, 2016

MESSAGE "We Will See Him Soon"


"Vanity, vanity.
The ways of this life are vanity.
They are useful for temporal purposes only ... but are vain (useless) in the eternal realm.
Look to the things above ... and give them your priority.
The things below are of secondary importance.

Did I not say to first seek My kingdom, and  then all other things will be added to you?  Have I not told you that you need not worry about tomorrow
... for sufficient are the worries for today?

I know what you need before you ask.
Before the words ever leave your lips, I know the need.
Some things are hard for you to fathom ... but that is where trust comes in.
(If you knew all things and had need of nothing, then how could you learn to trust Me?)

You need to see Me as I am.
Now you look through a glass darkly, but soon you will see Me face-to-face.
But, before we meet in the clouds, we will meet together many times. 
Did I not promise to be in your midst? 
Did I not promise to reveal Myself to those who love and obey Me?

Hide My Word in your heart.
Let it dwell richly in you.  Many times I must tell you, My people;   of many things.
You must learn certain things.
Some lessons take time. 
Some may be repeated. 
These things are for your benefit.

Like an earthly parent disciplines a child with love, so do I -- to you, My children.
As I nurture you, and help you to develop and mature into strong growth
... there is a time
 ... a season
 ... of discipline and maturation in My Spirit.

You are not fully developed yet.
You are not operating in the spiritual as you should.
Many times My Spirit has longed and yearned to work through you, My people,
... but you have resisted ... and ran ... in fear of man.

*****

Those times must end!
Gone is the time, the day;  when you cower beneath the world.
You will rise up with wings as eagle's and soar over the earth's paleness. 
You will see the bright sky and rise over (and go through) the clouds with Me. 
Storms will come, but you'll be secure with Me.


Yes, many consider your life to be but a waste of time .... and that of a failure. 
But I have brought you to this place (in the Spirit) so that you might lean upon Me and know Me.

I have brought many
... have called many
... but they will not stop and listen.
 Only those who listen will receive My blessing and My love in it's fullest.
 There is an unlimited supply of My love for you:  for all who desire it.

The things I have prepared are more than you can ever imagine. 
Faith is greater than your present reality.
Hang on to faith.
Hang onto your faith in Me.
Let your faith be rooted and grounded in love.

Let the seeds grow richly in your fields of faith. Consider the fruit.
Consider the harvest.
Consider the times of refreshing that await you.
Be not easily dissuaded (distressed).
Hold fast to your faith. ... for without it (faith), it is impossible to please Me.
Blessed are those who have not seen Me, and yet believe.

*****

Soon, soon, soon, you will see Me.
We will speak, face-to-face ... (as I told you before).

Fear not the faces of men.
The minions of hell have captivated their spirits and (have) bound them ... to be destined for hell. 
Their only escape is in Me, and if they choose to reject Me, then their fate is their choice.

He who is ashamed of Me now  ... *I *will be ashamed of in the Day of Judgement.
 I will have to say, 'Depart, I never knew you'.
Though I do not want to EVER say this to any of My creation,
...  I am saddened that it is still very, very true.

So many will openly defy Me and (will) choose (of their own free will) ... to hate Me and to worship the evil one.  (Satan)
 I am NOT willing that ANY should perish ... but many will.

*****

Try to speak of My love to as many as possible:  let them know I love them.
Some will hear, some will not.
Pray that their eyes be opened ... and their (spiritual) ears be unloosed ... (so) that the pure Word of My Gospel  - Good News - can reach their spirits.

Ask for the power of My Blood to be upon them.
Be open to My leadings.
One may plant a seed of faith ... another may water ... then , I shall bring the increase.
Despite the ones who refuse Me, many multitudes WILL choose Me.

There will be an end-time explosion of souls won for the harvest !!
It will be a time of celebration ... in anticipation of the greatest celebration to come:
the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.
We will sit down together as one family - one body - and eat as One.

The foretastes of joy and praise will be fully tasted in this great time to come.
It is coming.
It is soon approaching.
Prepare for the harvest ... and prepare for the celebration!"



#######message heard on 2/16/1998


____________________________________________________________

Definitions

vanity = without real value or importance ;  empty;  useless;  futile
nurture =  feed, nourish, support, care for during stages of growth
cower = to crouch in fear or shame
dissuade = to deter by persuasion;  to turn against;  to distress

minions = servile or base (low-level) favourate of a prince or an authority (i.e. Satan);  slaves to Satan (demons)
captivated = captured by allurement;  enthrall by deceptive enchantments;  to capture by irresistible appeal
Day of Judgement =  God's time appointed for all His creation to give account of their lives



Scriptures

Romans 14:10b   "...we shall all stand before the judgement seat of Christ ."

St. Matthew  5:21b  "... whoever shall kill, shall be in danger of the judgment."

Hebrews 9:27  "It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this, the judgement."

Revelation 20:11-15 excerpts     "... I saw the dead ... stand before God;  and the books  were opened:  and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life:  and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

"And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire."

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life