May 2, 2016

MESSAGE "Greater, Stronger"

5:16am

Greater things are coming.

Yes, greater, stronger, bolder, happier, better.  Things will change for you.  Things will change for many.

My Blood is upon the horizon ... My Blood and My love ... are upon the hills.   My love is singing ... yes, it is singing now--do you hear it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen, listen, listen ... for He is calling ... He is whispering gently... and He is calling out.  He calls, he whispers ... He utters forth His breath ... He is calling for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come near, come near, come, come close ... for I am here now.  Yes, it is I, your *lost saviour*---(for) you have lost Me, and now I am found by you.

We are together, are we not?  We are as one, as one love ... you and I.  No one else can shake this union, as we have between us.  It is a sacred thing;  a thing of great beauty;  of great excellent worth.

You ... and Me.  Us.  We are one together.  Yes!  Rejoice, be happy!  Let your *light shine* out as you are feeling this new surge of joy electric! ... electric in My Spirit;  electrifying--in My love!

___________________________________________________________

Stand forth now and watch ... watch as I orchestrate events ... weather patterns ... men's lives ...*your* life! ... yes, I will do it; yes, you will see it happen.

I am here now.

I am *on the scene*.

I talk to you in riddles, in code(s), in patterns, in prophecies, in dreams, in daily conversation (such as now).  I speak, I speak ...  will you listen?

-pause-

As you let your *good works* -- your gifts, your talents--be seen before men:  before the world---you will (then) reap benefits, rewards, favor, wages, gifts, callings (*calling-forths*), advancements and recognition.

-pause-
5:24am

Yes, your gifts will *bring you before great men*---men (and women) of great power, of great authority:  of great influence.

Your *gift* has come with a great price ... a great burden ... a heavy, heavy burden.  It has brought you to the edge of despair, to the brink of sanity, to the edge of reality.

It has been a difficult, intense, painful, harrowing life experience for you ... (and for all who heed the high callings of My Spirit.)

Yes, it is a great thing to be called, to be *set apart* for such a duty, for such a joy, for such a privilege.

Yet, it is also a great responsibility, a great learning experience (from Me).

I call, but few will heed My callings.  I lead, but few will follow Me.  I speak, but few will listen for Me.

You (My child, and all who strive to hear Me) have *tested the waters* and have found Me in your emptiness.  You have sought Me:  many, many, many times ... and I am well aware of your hardships in seeking Me.

I see ALL the struggle, the tears, the loneliness--the wretched loneliness--the rejection by many, the misunderstandings, the ridicule, the *shunning* by religions, the abandoning by family and lovers, the loss of all things, the financial heaviness, the loss of health; of employment, of friendships, of security, (and) of Me.

Yes, the loss of Me.  You have lost Me.  You have been submerged in your own endeavors, your own pursuits, your own pleasures.

You have sufficiently *drowned out* My voice multiple times.  You have *shut Me out* completely at times...

-----------------------------

But....

But I am still here.  I'm here. I. AM. HERE.

I'm speaking to you, as before.  I am your Best Friend.  Yes, I am.

{now I'm crying}
5:35am

I've watched you wander and fall and fall again and again--I've wept for you. I weep still (for I see you are not totally back with Me as yet).



{note: this is for ALL who have been away from Him}

____________________________________________________________



~continued in next posting





No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life