March 8, 2016

MESSAGE/DREAM....a dream / nightmare like no other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scary/prophetic? warning dream
1/15/2012
HAD A VERY REAL DREAM LAST NITE...
VERY SCARY....IT WAS THE END, OR THE ESCAPE FOR SOME OF US....IT WASN'T FLYING UP INTO THE SKY...IT WAS LIKE WE WERE IN A ROOM/HOUSE, WE HAD TO GO INTO IT,....A MAN, LIKE A SCIENTIST, WAS POINTING AT THE SKY ...AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DREAM/NITEMARE...THERE WAS THUNDER/DARK, HUGE CLOUDS....LIGHTNING IN THE DISTANCE, WE WERE UP ON A HIGH MOUNTAIN, AND LOOKING ACROSS AT SOME MORE MOUNTAINS IN THE DISTANCE....WHERE THE STORM WAS STARTING...WE HAD TO GO,,,IT WAS THE END OF THE LINE....IT WAS IT...AND WE ALL KNEW IT....THERE WERE ALL DIFFERENT AGES/ THERE WERE A FEW FAMILIES W/BABIES....WE WERE IN A ROOM TOGETHER...HAD SOME COMRADERIE, A 'SILENT KNOWING'...A FEARFUL ANTICIPATION OF WHAT WAS TO COME...WE HAD NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER...THERE WAS NO WHERE TO GO...THIS WAS IT. IT WAS LIKE THE END....THEN THERE WAS WATER COMING UP INTO THE WINDOWS...BUT IT DIDN'T DROWN US...I TOLD SOME GUY TO PUT UP GLASS INSTEAD OF SCREENS ON THE WINDOWS...IT WAS FRIGHTENING, TO SEE THE WATERS RISING AROUND US...I FELT VERY SAD, BECAUSE EARLIER MY family HAD LEFT ME. AND I GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES AND PRAYED FOR MY FAMILY....this tore me apart/so scary...I MISSED THEM SO MUCH...I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WERE IN ANOTHER 'ROOM/HOUSE' TRANSPORT/SAFE SPOT...maybe (hopefully) in another area or location??...???...I woke up crying/sobbing/weeping...I have never had a dream like this before...I tried to remember it and describe it on a tape, but I couldn't remember all the details...all I know is that it was very, very real...it was like, this is what we have been waiting for,,,it is happening. TIME IS UP...THERE IS NO WHERE TO GO. THIS IS IT....AND WE ALL KNEW IT.
SO, I don't know if it is from God or a trick, or is for some upcoming crisis... or if it is really a warning for the end time/tribulation/rapture events??

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life