January 17, 2016

MESSAGE "The Knowing"

Romans 15:13  "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost."

                                                                   ~~~

"If you think you really know Me, I would ask you to search your life and thoughts ... and discover the truth.  You may know all about Me, but never truly know Me.  You may work for Me, and also not really know Me.

You may go to church and have many believers as friends, but you still may not know Me.  You may even try to prophesy and pray for others, yet not know Me as I truly am.

Do I know you?  Have we met?

Have you experienced Me by My Spirit?  Have you ever been in My presence?  Have you felt My anointing?  Have you heard - or seen - My Glory?

Have you heard My voice?  Have you known My love?  My peace?  My joy?

 Do you know Me in My Word?  Is My Spirit indwelling you?  Is My Word deeply planted inside your being?  Are you established in My love?

Do you have an unshakeable sense of belonging to Me?   Will you still believe (that) I love you when all others leave you .... and forsake you ... and ignore you?  Will you still love Me ... when all have rejected you and misunderstood you?

You need My deep, lasting, real love.  You need to know for sure  that I love you, and that I will never, ever leave you or forsake you.  Please don't leave Me.  I love you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life