December 27, 2015

MESSAGE "Not In The Manger Anymore"


I John 4:13  "Here we know that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of
His Spirit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am more than a cliche.  I am not a myth, or a fairy tale.  I am not a cute little children's fable.  I am not an imaginary 'man upstairs'.    I am not an evil punisher up in the sky.  I am not a weakling.  I am not a fantasy or super hero.   I am not a television show.

I am not the baby in the manger anymore.

I am not a glassy-eyed flake.  I am not a conservative, right-wing politician.  I am not a hate group.  I am not racist.

I am not a woman.  I am not a goddess.  I am not even a man.  I am God.

I am  Jesus Christ, the Messiah, who was born supernaturally into the earth, lived in the form of a human, died, rose from the dead.  I  was God in human flesh:  Emmanuel.

I am the Almighty God, the  Ancient of Days, the Most High God, the Holy Father. I am the Trinity:  Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

I am Spirit.  I am the Mighty Counselor.  I Am.  I am the first and the last:  the Alpha and the Omega. I was, I am, and I am to come.  I am from the beginning, and have always been.

I am the good Shepherd, who lays down his life for the sheep.  I am life eternal.  I am the way, the truth, and the life.

I am love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

in Him was life

in Him was life