May 2, 2013

MESSAGE "Star Maker/Killer"



~~ Message from 11/28/2008 @ 3:20am
{I get the idea to *write*...and *hear* the sentence:  "Now is the time."}

***

"Now is the time for all good men everywhere to humble themselves before me, says the Lord.  (All good men means all My people;  all of My righteous ones.)

Consider your ways, oh man.  Look at your deceits.  Examine yourselves before Me.  I shall have the last word ... in ALL things.

 I alone am King.  I - and no one else - am Lord.


Listen to Me now.  You seek a sign?  A star?  An omen?  My Word shall be a sign to you.  See it.  Listen to it.  Taste it.  Follow it.  Guard it.  Watch over it.


Marvelous acts are My domain.  I *thrill and I chill*.  I can set your heart on fire ... as well as stop it cold.

I can manufacture a celestial star in an instance.

  And ... I can extinquish it at will.  Do you yet question Me?  Do you yet wonder of Me?  Will you yet defy Me, as you will?  (As you please?)


Circumstances contrary to Me will not hamper My activity.  I will trod through them.
  I will plow over, trample down, blaze a path into ... or I will dutifully prepare another pathway for Myself.

3:28am

***

Gestures of love.

An act of love brings (shows) kindness.  An act of mercy brings relief.  A show of favor offers excitement.

-pause-

Determine to know Me.  Seek Me.  I am still around."



####### this part of messages ended @3:44am



1 comment:

  1. I usually do not leave a leave a response, but I looked at a ton of comments on this page ""Star Maker"".
    I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be only me or does it seem like a few of these remarks appear like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to follow you. Could you post a list of every one of your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to visit my web page :: akribos for women

    ReplyDelete

in Him was life

in Him was life